Welcome To Muscle Building Online

This blog teaches you how to most effectively and in the quickest amount of time build muscle mass and is for the most part based on the same principles that can be learned from The Muscle Gain Truth No-Fail System

2010/04/17

Who Am I?

The first time I ever laid a hand on a dumbbell was when I was 20 years old. I had never been to the gym before and didn’t know anything about either training or nutrition. I had been told by the local gym to...

...do about 8-12 reps per set.
...do one set per exercise I'm using.
...do 3-4 exercises with the lower body and 5-6 with the upper part of the body per workout.
...move fast from exercise to exercise so I train my condition at the same time.
...do a cardio workout right after the weight training.
...train 3 times a week.
    For nutrition I was recommended to eat meat and buy the supplements in the gym. If I did this - surely I'd get the muscles I was after.

    I thought it sounded cool and was eager to begin. Over four months later I expected to see at least some kind of results – but instead, I ironically seemed to lose rather than to gain muscles. I got disappointed, and disappointment usually leads to lack of motivation – and you all know what that leads to…

    I never questioned the information I got though. I just took for granted that it was my fault. It wasn’t until many years later when I came across a muscle program called The Muscle Gain Truth by a guy called Sean Nalewanyj, I started to realize why I had failed so miserably.

    Everything I knew – or thought I knew, was for the first time questioned and the more I read – the more it sparkled my motivation. I decided to renew my gym membership and do a comeback – this time with some brand new information. And believe it or not – it worked.

    And because it worked – the motivation I felt grow into a passion and now I’ve decided to make a whole blog with the focus on bodybuilding.

    I know from experience that a lot of folks hate long essays – so I’ll try to keep my blog posts around 100-300 words and update it 2-4 times a week. And if you have any questions or just want to tell me about your own results – you can always drop me a mail at kevlarsoul@mail.com.

    Oh, I almost forgot – if you’re interested in reading my review of Sean’s Muscle Gain Truth program – click here.

    7 comments:

    1. Lift heavy. Eat Big. It suprises me how many people don't take this great advice and still insist on doing things like wrist curls and skipping meals.

      I cannot stress enough though the impact that the power of the mind can make to your training. If you don't use this then you will never know the potential that you might have had


      https://www.mind-supplements.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. yeah this one is effective..you can also try this one
      http://www.criticalbench.com/bench-press-anniversarysale.php?hop=flynnmoney

      ReplyDelete
    3. The best way to keep ourselves healthy is to take healthy, I do lot of exercise and also taking best pct supplement along with the healthy fit.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Nice article you have here. Yes, I agree with you supplement is very important when you have intensive workout.

      prework out supplement for muscle building

      ReplyDelete
    5. Crazy Bulk supplements are manufactured in a high professional facility that is GMP-certified and inspected these crazy bulk products annually by the FDA to make sure that manufacturing standards remain high. Another nice advantage of using Crazy Bulk is that it does not break the bank. Crazy bulk product all well and sensible having these huge supplements out there but they are no smart if you can't afford them.Visit Here: http://crazybulkstore.com/

      ReplyDelete
    6. Well done, great post. Check out my Muscle-Palace Blog:

      www.muscle-palace.site

      ReplyDelete
    7. This got me shredded right after I was lifting heavy, so now you can see my cuts more: https://www.drmaxpowers.com/15-day-cleanse.html

      ReplyDelete